Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fuel.....

Three years I have had my car, Passat Diesel....three years.....so what did I decide to do on Thursday night??? Yes...thats right, fill up the car with 60 litres of unleaded petrol!!!! Muppet!!!


Good job I fancied a kebab as I would not have noticed until the morning. Called up the AA, they told me an hour, great, okay mate, give me a call when you are 10 minutes away. I walked home with my kebab and laptop, pissed off, cursing at myself for the sheer stupidity, about to put the key in the door.....oh hello mate, i'm bout 5 minutes away from you....an hour...really..... Walked back to the car, and booked a fuel assist in the morning and started to tow the car back to the house....which was a comedy show in itself as the strap kept coming off due to my lack of ability to keep the strap taut. The guy ended up just pulling it himself into the house in frustration. 


Was nice that he wanted to chat to me for half an hour at midnight telling me his life story......at least my kebab was nice.....





No comments:

Post a Comment